Back to Overview…
- Banks: To put money in and take money out, the bank charges a crown (for the Emperor) a shilling (for the bank) and a penny (for the teller) per ten crowns. Steep, but if you have a huge amount of coinage, its the only way to go.
- The “Iron Fist” Free Company
- The True Church: This is the great and growing power of the Empire and ??? fight against the The Long Night.
- Cult of Sigmar and it’s various Orders including Order of the Silver Hammer, Order of the Anvil and the newest Order, only recently formed is the Order of the Torch.
- Reapers: This is the policing law enforcement group from the Church throughout the Empire.
- Purple Hand: Biggest cultist group..
- Harvesters: Huge, international slave organisation.
- [[Boch & Querrel]]: A growing Merchant House specialising in all manner of metal goods and novel inventions.
- Quinsberry Lodge: A Halfling Society Improvement group.
- Middenheim Mining Company & Penitentiary: uses prisoners as miners in the mining company. High death rate due to lack of safety procedures and proper monies spent.
- Pinkerton Labour Union: Trade Union Terrorists..
- Refugee Help Fund:
- Man Only United
- Harpers: A Druid/Bard Ranger organisation..The Harpers are a semi-secret organization dedicated to promoting good, preserving history (including art and music of old) and maintaining a balance between civilization and nature by keeping kingdoms small and the destruction of animal and plant life to a minimum.
- [[Faceless ??? An assassin and infiltration group specialising in intelligence and murder.
- Midnight Circus: travelling the roads & rivers of the Empire, they have the Freak Show, Acrobats, Beast Menagerie, Strongman, Horse Show, Jugglers, Stage Magician and much more.
- Carnival of Lights: A popular festival held all over the Empire during the Winter.
Stevedore’s Guild has been mentioned, but the Boatmen’s Guild (crews for river barges), Performers, Adventurers or Explorers guild, Muleskinners’s Guild (crews for wagons and carts) and of course the Mercenaries’ Guild (to protect your person or interests… or ruin someone else’s) are all very useful. Of course these have a heavy bureaucracy and way higher fees than just hiring someone in a tavern, but guildsmen come with the added security feature.